Protestors Storm JFK, O'Hare Airports After Trump's 'Muslim Ban'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Protestors Storm JFK, O'Hare Airports After Trump's 'Muslim Ban'

I post this as a heads up. I don't know what MSM is reporting, but alternative outlets seem slow to pick up on it and it is spreading across the land. So remain aware if you are near an airport or in a city. The provocateurs of the Soros-funded communist front pretending to be progressive grass roots, MoveOn.org, is cheering and rallying its people to rise up. These people are well-connected, well-funded, and the riots are planned. This is not good for anyone. As always, pray for peace.
    With banners and chants proclaiming "build a wall... we'll tear it down", "let them in", "hey, hey, JFK, no more fascists USA", and "refugees in, racists out", hundreds of protestors are assembled at JFK airport (and Chicago O'Hare) following President Trump's 'Muslim' ban and the detention of 12 refugees.

Thanks Barry. Things are really heating up. Whoever is behind this needs to be stopped. I wonder why the president doesn't put a stop to this.
    Last edited by Steve Hollander; January 30, 2017, 08:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Hollander View Post
      Thanks Barry. Things are really heating up. Whoever is behind this needs to be stopped. I wonder why the president doesn't Lou put a stop to this.
      That is a wise question to ponder, Steve. I hope everyone remains safe from their neighbors, many of whom have been taught to hate their inheritance; and foreigners let in who covet our inheritance.

Comment

Originally posted by Baruch View Post
        I post this as a heads up. I don't know what MSM is reporting, but alternative outlets seem slow to pick up on it and it is spreading across the land. So remain aware if you are near an airport or in a city. The provocateurs of the Soros-funded communist front pretending to be progressive grass roots, MoveOn.org, is cheering and rallying its people to rise up. These people are well-connected, well-funded, and the riots are planned. This is not good for anyone. As always, pray for peace.
        This is very dangerous. The media is part of this conspiracy because they refuse to report the truth.

Please see my post that has a video of a speech Bill Clinton gave on illegals 20 years ago BEFORE the Dems were made aware that if they gave the illegals the vote, they would win every election. BUT after these same illegals are the majority they will not need the Dems and they will destroy our Republic.

https://forum.lounewton.com/forum/th...gal-immigrants

We need to keep praying for The Lord to deliver us from evil.

Comment

I think there should be arrests made and the resistance should be squashed. Public arrests of politicians refusing to follow the law.

Comment

Working...
          X