Dick Morris says Feds are closing in on Hillary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dick Morris says Feds are closing in on Hillary

This is a video by Dick Morris who was a political consultant for Bill Clinton. This video has some very good news in it.

Remember Dick Morris worked for Clinton and worked hard o get him elected.

Dick Morris has one thing wrong. He indicates that with the Clintons there has not been such grievous crimes since Nixon. Contrary to that belief It is that some presidents are more blatant in crime than others. The Clintons are not more criminal than others, but they act as if the public is ignorant if not dumb and the news can be manipulated to believe whatever because the news people are liberal democrates. The Clintons are not just blatant but pompous in their attitude.

On the other side, the most beloved presidents have good aproval ratings in office and positive historical evaluation of their presidency while doing all the things and more that the Clintons are guilty. That is real power.

People who run for office seek power. It is a very rare person who seeks power for the good of others. I stand by my statement that everyone who becomes president has, will, or has someone who has or will murder to make the president. We peons at the bottom of the food chain havn't any idea how corrupted and power crazy politicians are. Listen to Dick Morris. Your vote means nothing.

Interesting that Dick Morris admits to playing the role of fixer of the facts. Even though he said it was discourging, he did it and now is making money from the dishonest things he did. Dick Morris was just one of many who does whatever it takes to make a president.
    If the Clintons are ever found guilty only of the things Dick Morris speaks about on the video they will have gotten away with murder and who knows what else.

The same things were true in Thomas Jefferson's campaigns and all those since. Having been an astute observer of Texas politics for more than sixty years the three presidents from Texas were not different from the Clintions. What I know of the eight president from Ohio there is plenty of activity history avoids.

Bottom line. This video makes me very sad. It is why I don't bother to vote for president and why I gladly restrict my loyality to my citizenship in the Kingdom of God. Natiomal patriotism might be the most dominate idol after the sports team.

Comment

Thanks for the reply Glen.

I certainly do not put any of my hope in the US. But I pray for our leaders because we are commanded to do so in the scriptures. It would seem hypocritical to me to pray for them and not even take part in trying to select the ones that seem to obey God the most. We have no choice except to vote for the lesser of two evils, for all men are evil.

Glen wrote:
      I stand by my statement that everyone who becomes president has, will, or has someone who has or will murder to make the president.
      I certainly disagree with this statement. To accuse others without evidence is against the commands of God. George Washington was an evil man like the rest of us. But he did not seek power and proved that by his actions. I certainly do not have any reason to accuse him of murder.

There is so many people who were to testify, or write a book, etc about criminal behavior of the Clintons that ended up dead the day before, or short time before they were to testify. Plus the Clintons then interfered with the investigation of the death.

I think the evidence shows that the Clintons were far more evil than most, and maybe any others, that sought or held the office.

Comment

You are correct about George. His recorded prayers are worthy of contemplating. Reconciling his ownership of slaves and being the most successful whiskey distiller in the US leaves some questions about the extent he was guided by the Holy Spirit.

My statement is intended to the modern presidency. It is not just the Clinton's who are guilty of murder. There is suspicion against a number of those serving 20th century presidents starting with WHT, WW, FDR, JFK, LBJ, RMN, RR, and GWB in the 21st century. What you stated about the Clinton victims can be repeated for these presidencies.

The 19th century was mostly a bar room fight. By the time TR ran for office politics was something moral and ethical people did not participate in. His extended family considered it embarrassing to the family when TR entered politics. Entering politics was equated with being a criminal. Gentlemen were not politicians.

About voting. Determining who is the least of two evils has not been a successful strategy for me. Furthermore, I am yet to see an election where my vote would be significant in determining a winner or demonstrating support. Most see voting as a patriotic duty. There was a time I believed this axiom. If no one voted it would speak with more force than if everyone voted. The greater the number of non voters the greater the chance for alternatives.
        Last edited by glen smith; January 11, 2018, 01:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by glen smith View Post
          You are correct about George. His recorded prayers are worthy of contemplating. Reconciling his ownership of slaves and being the most successful whiskey distiller in the US leaves some questions about the extent he was guided by the Holy Spirit.

My statement is intended to the modern presidency. It is not just the Clinton's who are guilty of murder. There is suspicion against a number of those serving 20th century presidents starting with WHT, WW, FDR, JFK, LBJ, RMN, RR, and GWB in the 21st century. What you stated about the Clinton victims can be repeated for these presidencies.

The 19th century was mostly a bar room fight. By the time TR ran for office politics was something moral and ethical people did not participate in. His extended family considered it embarrassing to the family when TR entered politics. Entering politics was equated with being a criminal. Gentlemen were not politicians.

About voting. Determining who is the least of two evils has not been a successful strategy for me. Furthermore, I am yet to see an election where my vote would be significant in determining a winner or demonstrating support. Most see voting as a patriotic duty. There was a time I believed this axiom. If no one voted it would speak with more force than if everyone voted. The greater the number of non voters the greater the chance for alternatives.
          Hi Glen,

If one candidate proposed that anyone be allowed to murder your grandchildren and the other proposed that not be allowed and in fact claimed it was murder; I would hope you would go to the polls to vote against the candidate who proposed to kill your grandchild. Obama fought very hard to change Illinois state law to allow the killing of children after they were born. He went far beyond the support for abortion and wanted to further abortion rights.

Obama also was a Muslim that claimed to be a Christian, all the while mocking Christ and the Bible. He was also a black supremacist and supported whites having to pay reparations to blacks for slavery. He supported the awarding of a man of the year to Louis Farrakhan.

I had to vote against Obama and would feel shame if I had not done so. The other choice was not good, but he was not Obama. Voting for the lesser of two evils is always going to be the only way we can chose a POTUS. That is unless you can get Jesus to return before the next election.

This world came very close to be taken over by two very evil nations back during WW2. Without the US I do not see how this could have been prevented. Was the US righteous ? No, and that was made very clear by the price we paid for victory. But while there may have been many who trusted in chariots instead of Christ ( and that is evil), most certainly believed in every person having the freedom to make their own choices. While the nations trying to take over the world believed that the individual should have to obey the state. That alone is following the commands of Christ, for where Christ is there is freedom.

If one studies the history of this nation it becomes evident that God raised this nation up. Satan has worked very hard to derail it at every turn. Our forefathers stated, as you know, that this type of government could only succeed if the people read and knew the Bible and followed Christ.

What chance does the US have if the citizens that do follow Christ do not take part in the process.

Certainly the Roman government was not a follower of Christ. Yet the Christians were given these commands:

I Timothy 2:1-2 - I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all peopleó for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness.

I Peter 2:17 - Show proper respect to everyone, love the family of believers, fear God, honor the emperor.

Romans 13:1 - Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God.

Jeremiah 29:7 - Also, seek the peace and prosperity of the city to which I have carried you into exile. Pray to the LORD for it, because if it prospers, you too will prosper.

II Chronicles 7:14 - if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

Comment

Your points are valid if you believe America will return to the Lord. Obeying the state and voting for Caesar are not the same actions - not even comparable in any way. If abortion is the preeminent and ultimate issue which is enacted or fails upon the election of Obama, then one must vote for Trump. However, if a voter opposes a candidate's position on any one subject, but if that subject hasn't a chance of becoming law, the expedient vote might be for that candidate.

Again, let me state that my vote would have never made a difference in Texas - on any issue or election. Registering and casting a ballot without voting for anyone has at least the possibility of demonstrating dissatisfaction with all candidates. For a few years, I campaigned for voters to casts votes against the incumbents. This concept is way too idealistic for the opinionated public. For this to work the majority of the voters only has to do this for 12 years to completely change the system of incumbent power. This idea was a national movement that went nowhere. I am left with the only reasonable means of voting for no one apart from again becoming actively involved as a political activist against politicians.

Would you take your arguments for voting for the lesser of two evils and apply these arguments to being a member of the congregation who is the lesser of two evils or do you choose not to participate with any congregation?

Comment

Politicians promise whatever it takes to win your endorsement. They are career liars. How many campaign promises does any POTUS renege on. Why should I feel compelled to endorse this evil? I would rather completely abstain and submit my petitions to the LORD of creation, Who superintends even the legendary Beast and the Harlot that holds his reins.

Comment

Originally posted by glen smith View Post
                Your points are valid if you believe America will return to the Lord. Obeying the state and voting for Caesar are not the same actions - not even comparable in any way. If abortion is the preeminent and ultimate issue which is enacted or fails upon the election of Obama, then one must vote for Trump. However, if a voter opposes a candidate's position on any one subject, but if that subject hasn't a chance of becoming law, the expedient vote might be for that candidate.

Again, let me state that my vote would have never made a difference in Texas - on any issue or election. Registering and casting a ballot without voting for anyone has at least the possibility of demonstrating dissatisfaction with all candidates. For a few years, I campaigned for voters to casts votes against the incumbents. This concept is way too idealistic for the opinionated public. For this to work the majority of the voters only has to do this for 12 years to completely change the system of incumbent power. This idea was a national movement that went nowhere. I am left with the only reasonable means of voting for no one apart from again becoming actively involved as a political activist against politicians.

Would you take your arguments for voting for the lesser of two evils and apply these arguments to being a member of the congregation who is the lesser of two evils or do you choose not to participate with any congregation?
                Hi Glen and Barry:

I am part of The Body of Jesus and I will never abandon that congregation. I will attend any gathering that The Lord sends me to, as I have done for over 40 years. I have preached at congregations that seemed hopeless, but kept preaching there as long as The Lord sent me to preach there. I was sent to one congregation that only numbered 4 people; but preached there for two years. Later we had over 50 attend the meeting, but that was not what kept me going. I went until The Lord told me to stop.

We are to lead by example. We are not to act like we are on the losing team, for we already know the ending and The Lord Jesus will have total victory.

We have a large group of people in this nation who act like the Philistines. Further, it seems we can not see evidence that The Lord's people have any chance of victory. In fact it seems like we are very few. Even our leaders seem very immature, or too few, or traitors.

This was the exact situation in the days of Saul. Saul was not following The Lord and instead had taken the reins himself. The Philistines were very numerous and powerful. Who would have wanted to vote for Saul ? But David did not vote for Saul, David followed The Lord.

Once a single youth, David, stood against the enemy and God defeated them after he did so. Another time Johnathon stood against the enemy and God gave Israel victory of that day too. Think of how many innocent victims would have been tramped on by the Philistines if they have had victory instead of Israel . Jesus loves those people. But Saul remained King after both of those victories. This was after The Lord left Saul.

Think about the man in Israel who did not want a man for a King. He wanted God to be the King of Israel. But Israel chose to have a mere man as their King instead. This poor man did not leave Israel, where was he to go ? The Philistines were far worse and so was every other nation. No, he had to stay in Israel and pray and work for Israel to have a better King.

I Timothy 2:1-2 - I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all peopleó for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness.

I Peter 2:17 - Show proper respect to everyone, love the family of believers, fear God, honor the emperor.

Romans 13:1 - Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God.

Jeremiah 29:7 - Also, seek the peace and prosperity of the city to which I have carried you into exile. Pray to the LORD for it, because if it prospers, you too will prosper.

II Chronicles 7:14 - if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

Now I ask, what good is it to pray for our nation and our leaders if we ourselves are not part of the solution. We are either part of the solution, or we are part of the problem.

Certainly Rome was even more evil than the US. Rome threw Christians to the lions. My prayers matter and my vote always matters. The most important person in this universe hears my prayers and counts my vote. I vote to please The Lord. Who do I pray for and what do I pray ? I ask The Lord who I should pray for and what should I pray. Who should I vote for ? I ask The Lord, and then wait for His answer. He shows me who to vote for. Sometimes that takes quite a bit of time.

Certainly many could have said Saul was a evil man, for he was just that. They could have said that Saul was not worth fighting for, and we was not. But Saul was far better than the Philistines. How do we know this ? Because The Lord defeated the Philistines. Saul was the lessor of two evils. But so was David the lessor of two evils. David took another mans wife and then had that loyal friend killed. But David was certainly the man that God chose to be the leader of Israel. David encouraged Israel to follow The Lord, while the Philistines forced people to worship idols.

We all should seek The Lord and do as He leads us. I have to try to make sure I am following Him and not some spirit of discouragement.

I do not pray or vote to try to turn this nation around. I pray and vote so The Lord will be pleased with my prayers and my vote. I do not deserve to be His servant, but The Lord deserves to have servants. If not me then who? If not you then who ? I have but one purpose on this earth and that is to please The Lord Jesus, who is a Man of sorrows. I do not want to bring Him even more sorrows, but hope that by His grace alone He will use me to somehow to please Him.
                Last edited by Lou Newton; January 12, 2018, 12:11 PM.

Comment

That's a thoughtful answer, brother Lou. Clearly you follow your conscience according to the light you've received. So do I; imperfectly, but I purpose, preach, and practice it. When I believed in voting, it was the right thing to do.

But I can no longer believe in it.

I'm not bound to vote by any means. I'm free not to. According to the light I've received, it offends my conscience to get back into that situation, to give my members to so great a fraud, to beg my employees to rob me less, and not to kill me, and to give my neighbors the impression that I support this creature that turned on its creator. Those rebel employees do what they want, regardless of my petitions and votes. I put zero faith in that institution.

My petitions are similar to yours, for the Lord to govern for His glory and the good of His children, and to save His elect, to give us work we may commit to Him and bless it, and to give increase to the things He cherishes.

There is a season, and a time for every purpose under the heaven. A time to vote, and a time to abstain. I must consider how many people have been harmed by 150 years of legalized slavery, multi-generational fraud schemes, multiple "national" bankruptcies, 50 years of legalized murder of the innocent and defenseless (Roe v. Wade), and a virtually endless list of crimes - real crimes doing real harm against us and the world at large. And there is no end in sight, short of God's merciful stroke. At what point ought I to obey God and not men? God knows what He's doing with USofA. He raised it up. I have a strong expectation He will pull it down at the height of its vainglory. Right now I would rather be very vexed at and confess the sins of my people, who are bamboozled by the insane reality show in DC etc. and don't know any better so that they are fighting and devouring each other, than to swill celebrity fiction (politics) and make suggestions (votes that count for nothing) on which evil foreign agent manages the corporation that's feasting on us and grinding our faces.

My conscience also compels me to try and help people understand that what we have in power (not authority) is not what it appears to be. God rent the kingdom from Saul. He no longer had authority to rule. Yet he continued in his power, anyway, in rebellion to God's decree through the mouth of Samuel.

David got out of the way when Saul tried to spear him, and avoided capture when Saul pursued him. From one perspective David was in rebellion against his king.

Comment

Originally posted by Baruch View Post
                    That's a thoughtful answer, brother Lou. Clearly you follow your conscience according to the light you've received. So do I; imperfectly, but I purpose, preach, and practice it. When I believed in voting, it was the right thing to do.

But I can no longer believe in it.

I'm not bound to vote by any means. I'm free not to. According to the light I've received, it offends my conscience to get back into that situation, to give my members to so great a fraud, to beg my employees to rob me less, and not to kill me, and to give my neighbors the impression that I support this creature that turned on its creator. Those rebel employees do what they want, regardless of my petitions and votes. I put zero faith in that institution.

My petitions are similar to yours, for the Lord to govern for His glory and the good of His children, and to save His elect, to give us work we may commit to Him and bless it, and to give increase to the things He cherishes.

There is a season, and a time for every purpose under the heaven. A time to vote, and a time to abstain. I must consider how many people have been harmed by 150 years of legalized slavery, multi-generational fraud schemes, multiple "national" bankruptcies, 50 years of legalized murder of the innocent and defenseless (Roe v. Wade), and a virtually endless list of crimes - real crimes doing real harm against us and the world at large. And there is no end in sight, short of God's merciful stroke. At what point ought I to obey God and not men? God knows what He's doing with USofA. He raised it up. I have a strong expectation He will pull it down at the height of its vainglory. Right now I would rather be very vexed at and confess the sins of my people, who are bamboozled by the insane reality show in DC etc. and don't know any better so that they are fighting and devouring each other, than to swill celebrity fiction (politics) and make suggestions (votes that count for nothing) on which evil foreign agent manages the corporation that's feasting on us and grinding our faces.

My conscience also compels me to try and help people understand that what we have in power (not authority) is not what it appears to be. God rent the kingdom from Saul. He no longer had authority to rule. Yet he continued in his power, anyway, in rebellion to God's decree through the mouth of Samuel.

David got out of the way when Saul tried to spear him, and avoided capture when Saul pursued him. From one perspective David was in rebellion against his king.
                    Thanks for your reply Barry. Different people are called to different things.

Yes, the relationship between David and Saul is a complicated matter.

Comment

Working...
                    X