Please pray for me.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please pray for me.

I have really bad acid reflux. I've been taking omeprazole for a few days, but nothing is helping. I tried apple cider vinegar and probiotics and again, nothing. I as using ACV and probiotics even before I all of this started. I don't know what to do anymore. I just want some relief. Please pray for me. Thank you.

Originally posted by The Knight View Post
    I have really bad acid reflux. I've been taking omeprazole for a few days, but nothing is helping. I tried apple cider vinegar and probiotics and again, nothing. I as using ACV and probiotics even before I all of this started. I don't know what to do anymore. I just want some relief. Please pray for me. Thank you.
    Praying for you Karl...............................Lou

Comment

Not good, I'll continue to pray for you Karl.

Comment

Praying here too...

Comment

Praying for you, brother.

And some info lists to help you care for your body. Forgive me if you already trod this ground.

13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux - Mother Nature Network
          Natural Remedies for the Treatment of Acid Reflux and Ulcers

Some light interventions I tried that can provide relief:
          - baking soda
          - chewing gum (saliva is a natural antacid)
          - sleep on your left side (it's biophysics)
          - sleep propped upright with 2+ pillows; keep hands and arms off the torso (more biophysics)
          - avoid foods that relax the esophageal sphincter (chocolate, coffee, onions, grease are common)
          - lemon, ginger, and peppermint teas; you can mix

Comment

Boy, can I feel for you. I have the same problem, and it only bothers me around two o'clock in the morning. Like you, I have tried everything. I have found nothing that works. Lately, I have placed a glass of water and pepto bismol by my bedside. When it wakes me up. I either sip the water or take a spoon of PB.

Comment

Praying Karl. Esp that the Lord would help you to manage this pain and discomfort

Comment

Originally posted by Baruch View Post
                Praying for you, brother.

And some info lists to help you care for your body. Forgive me if you already trod this ground.

13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux - Mother Nature Network
                Natural Remedies for the Treatment of Acid Reflux and Ulcers

Some light interventions I tried that can provide relief:
                - baking soda
                - chewing gum (saliva is a natural antacid)
                - sleep on your left side (it's biophysics)
                - sleep propped upright with 2+ pillows; keep hands and arms off the torso (more biophysics)
                - avoid foods that relax the esophageal sphincter (chocolate, coffee, onions, grease are common)
                - lemon, ginger, and peppermint teas; you can mix

I want to thank you for posting this. Since reading this, I started being very conscious of my sleeping position. Sure enough, every time I wake with reflux problems, I am on my back! Turning to my left side has definitely helped. Even on my right side, it stops. This is not a cure, but a sure fire help. First time I have had
                anything help

Comment

Glory to God

Thank you all for your prayers. I've been feeling a lot better. So much, that I think I'm back to my old self again. God has been healing a lot of my physical ailments. It's good to be back to normal again. Praise the Lord!

Comment

Thank you all for your prayers. I've been feeling a lot better. So much, that I think I'm back to my old self again. God has been healing a lot of my physical ailments. It's good to be back to normal again. Praise the Lord!
                    Great news, brother.

Blane

Comment

You made my day Karl. Praise The One who created you and shed His blood for you.

Lou

Comment

YAY!! So good to hear!
                        :jumping::jumping::jumping:
                        You know not what you do because you know not who He is.
                        - Paul Washer
                        Satan is the angel of knowledge and he does not waste his time on anything for no reason.
                        - Lou Newton

Comment

Originally posted by Jules View Post
                          YAY!! So good to hear!
                          :jumping::jumping::jumping:
                          Julie, I am sure glad that you are here. You sure brighten my day.

Lou

Comment

Karl,

I am happy to be this close to the good work of our glorious Lord, and hear of your relief, brother. So glad you're doing better!

Comment

Been dealing with acid reflux for years, now. None of the Rx worked. My problem is I don't experience it till around 2:00 in the morning......all spicy foods are out of my stomach......

At any rate, I picked up something at the organic food store last week. The label name is, 'stops acid reflux'. Imaginative, huh?

It says proven old Amish formula. It is a combination of apple cider vinegar, ginger, and garlic. Man it works! I woke up. Took a slug.......have to be really tough to drink that stuff straight....no more reflux!!

Produced by Caleb Treeze Organic Farm.

Comment

Working...
                              X