Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please pray that my son Isaac has a safe vacation in Europe.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please pray that my son Isaac has a safe vacation in Europe.

Please pray for a safe trip to Germany tomorrow for my son Isaac and His wife. They are flying to Germany and then touring Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Slevenia, and Austria.

Please pray for my son, Isaac and his wife, to have a safe vacation in Europe.

Comment

Please pray for Isaac and Leah today.

Muslims worship Allah, who calls himself the "Chief Deceiver". We know that the Chief Deceiver is Satan who is the father of all lies. Germany has many Muslims these days and so it is a dangerous place for those who love Jesus.

We are very thankful that Jesus created everything and everyone, and is God Almighty.
      Last edited by Lou Newton; May 20, 2018, 09:34 AM.

Comment

Agreeing with you Lou in prayer for your son and daughter in Law, Leah.

Comment

Originally posted by Clark FreeMan View Post
          Agreeing with you Lou in prayer for your son and daughter in Law, Leah.
          Thanks for praying Clark.

Please keep praying for Isaac and Leah.

Comment

Isaac and Leah are traveling around Germany today, please pray for them.

Comment

Please remember to pray for Isaac and Leah today.

Comment

Your prayers are appreciated. Isaac and Leah are safe in Slovenia today. They are staying at a hotel next to Predjama Castle. Slovenia borders northern Italy on the east.

Please pray for them today.

Comment

Please remember to pray for Isaac and Leah today.

Comment

Please pray for my son Isaac and his wife Leah, that the Lord protects them in Europe, and safe trip home.

Comment

Isaac and Leah had a safe flight over the Atlantic and they are in Atlanta. They now have a flight to Chicago and then a drive across Illinois to get home in Quincy.

Comment

Isaac and Leah had a safe flight to Chicago and are driving back to Quincy Illinois on the Mississippi river today. Please pray for a safe trip for them.

Thanks for your prayers.

Comment

Isaac and Leah made it home to Quincy, Illinois safely. But Isaac has very bad cough. Please pray that he has not caught something on this trip.

Thanks for you prayers.

Comment

Isaac's cough is finally better. Thanks for the prayers.

Comment

Working...
                            X