Please Keep These Brothers and Sisters In Your Prayers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Keep These Brothers and Sisters In Your Prayers

This grieves me right to the core. The Lord said we would have tribulation in this world. I pray His Holy Spirit gives these people the comfort they need now.

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2015/...ians-in-syria/

BEIRUT (CBS News/CBSDC/AP) — Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) militants have seized more than 200 Assyrian Christians in raids on about 10 villages in northeast Syria this week, a monitoring group said Thursday.

The British-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, which relies on an extensive network of activists on the ground in Syria, said at least 220 Assyrians had been abducted by the group.
    More at link...
    You know not what you do because you know not who He is.
    - Paul Washer
    Satan is the angel of knowledge and he does not waste his time on anything for no reason.
    - Lou Newton

Originally posted by Jules View Post
    This grieves me right to the core. The Lord said we would have tribulation in this world. I pray His Holy Spirit gives these people the comfort they need now.

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2015/...ians-in-syria/

More at link...
    Thanks Julie,
    I have been praying for these people.

These Muslims are wearing masks. They want to hide who they are. Only criminals do that, and they are certainly criminals.

This should cause people to start to wonder if our persecution will come from Islam.

After all they have already taken over the government of the US.

One of the top officials of Homeland security said his job was to protect Muslims. And we have a Muslim in the Oval office.

The only thing stopping Obama from taking over as dictator, is the people who have weapons.

That is why Obama is working so hard to take those weapons away from the people, gun by gun and bullet by bullet.

Anyone who does not own a magazine fed semi auto rifle, I would recommend them buying one and getting some training for using it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Newton View Post
      Thanks Julie,
      I have been praying for these people.

These Muslims are wearing masks. They want to hide who they are. Only criminals do that, and they are certainly criminals.

This should cause people to start to wonder if our persecution will come from Islam.

After all they have already taken over the government of the US.

One of the top officials of Homeland security said his job was to protect Muslims. And we have a Muslim in the Oval office.

The only thing stopping Obama from taking over as dictator, is the people who have weapons.

That is why Obama is working so hard to take those weapons away from the people, gun by gun and bullet by bullet.

Anyone who does not own a magazine fed semi auto rifle, I would recommend them buying one and getting some training for using it.

Funny you should mention that, Lou, as this was the last article I read before coming here:

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/article/2560750

“…As promised, President Obama is using executive actions to impose gun control on the nation, targeting the top-selling rifle in the country, the AR-15 style semi-automatic, with a ban on one of the most-used AR bullets by sportsmen and target shooters.
      The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives this month revealed that it is proposing to put the ban on 5.56mm ammo on a fast track, immediately driving up the price of the bullets and prompting retailers, including the huge outdoors company Cabela’s, to urge sportsmen to urge Congress to stop the president….”
      You know not what you do because you know not who He is.
      - Paul Washer
      Satan is the angel of knowledge and he does not waste his time on anything for no reason.
      - Lou Newton

Comment

Originally posted by Jules View Post
        Funny you should mention that, Lou, as this was the last article I read before coming here:
        Yes, Obama is confiscating AR-15's in Conn as we speak and he is working to ban the most popular AR-15 ammo also.

Gun by gun and bullet by bullet. Until so few are left that they will not be able to resist.

Comment

Working...
        X