Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pray for America. Good Friday noon till 3:00

Good Morning My Friends

As the return of our Lord approaches, evil seems to have been loosed in full force. I recently read that there are twenty six pages if Muslims in the White House (I have not researched this, but would. It be surprised). The Obama administration has turned it's back on Israel. I understand abortion is at an all time high. It is illegal to state a Christian belief that homosexual acts are sin under so many areas. Children can't pray or carry a Bible in school, but are being subjected to Muslim beliefs.

I have only touched briefly on America's sin.

The Bible says "if my people, who are called by My Name......" We know the rest.

The prayers of the just are mighty. There is a group calling for all Christians to pray for our Country, our leaders, and our faith between noon and three on Good Friday. It is a chain e-mail, and is usually don't have anything to do with those things, but what if we all e-mailed our friends and asked them to pray for America between noon and three.....

What if it went viral and we all put it on our facebook pages today? I will be praying between noon and three, hope everyone of you will also

Originally posted by TennesseeLinda View Post
    Good Morning My Friends

As the return of our Lord approaches, evil seems to have been loosed in full force. I recently read that there are twenty six pages if Muslims in the White House (I have not researched this, but would. It be surprised). The Obama administration has turned it's back on Israel. I understand abortion is at an all time high. It is illegal to state a Christian belief that homosexual acts are sin under so many areas. Children can't pray or carry a Bible in school, but are being subjected to Muslim beliefs.

I have only touched briefly on America's sin.

The Bible says "if my people, who are called by My Name......" We know the rest.

The prayers of the just are mighty. There is a group calling for all Christians to pray for our Country, our leaders, and our faith between noon and three on Good Friday. It is a chain e-mail, and is usually don't have anything to do with those things, but what if we all e-mailed our friends and asked them to pray for America between noon and three.....

What if it went viral and we all put it on our facebook pages today? I will be praying between noon and three, hope everyone of you will also
    Thanks for posting this Linda.

Truly The Lord Jesus has promised us that IF we humble ourselves and fast and pray that he will heal our land.

Of course we in ourselves are NOT just. But The One who lives in us is The King of Justice. We are just in Him and Him alone.

We all need to seek His face and let His Holy Spirit pray through us. Jesus is our intercessor and our lawyer. Who better to plead our case than the Holy Spirit of The Lord Jesus.

He has shed His blood on the cross to prove to us that He wants to help us.

He raised Himself from the dead to prove to us that He is able to help us.

The Holy Spirit spoke this through Jonathan, "The Lord plus one man is a majority against the whole world".

The Lord searches through the whole world looking for one man who truly fears His word.

Remember Nineveh was the most evil city in the whole world. The Lord looked for one man who would preach to them. Jonah went and the Lord saved the whole city. That evil city fasted and prayed for the Lord to save them.

That city showed us what genuine faith is. They did not say, we know The Lord will save us. They said, if we fast and pray The Lord might yet save us. Their faith was NOT in their faith. Their faith was in The Lord. He was their only hope of salvation.

Their salvation had nothing to do with them, but everything to do with The Lord of Mercy and Grace.

Jonah was afraid to go. He was not willing to go. But Jonah was willing for God to make him willing to go. The Lord did just that.

This all came about by one man obeying The voice of The Lord ? No, this all came about by The Lord calling one man who was made willing to obey The Lord, by The Lord.

The Lord Jesus is The Savior. We are but a very small tool He holds in His hand. But what a privilege it is to be held by The Creator of everything that exists.

The Holy Spirit spoke through Peter that no move of God starts with any man. We can not cause God to act. When Christians pray as though they are trying to get God to act, they pray in vain.

It is God trying to get us to act. We need to pray and repent and fast for not being obedient and then ask God to make us willing to do His will. Seek His face and ask Him to pray through you.

Certainly we do not want our will to be done. We want God's will to be done.

Grace to you
    Lou Newton
    Last edited by Lou Newton; April 3, 2015, 10:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X