Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please pray for Steve

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Please pray for Steve

    Please pray for Steve. He is a member of FOT.

    Steve is having very serious digestive system pain and is quite concerned.

    A couple of years ago Steve came fairly close to dying when his large intestine was leaking into his body. He was in serious trouble and The Lord seemed to help him get better.

    Now the same pain is back and Steve is quite concerned. He sent me an email telling me he was going to the hospital.

    Please pray for him.

    Lou Newton

  • #2
    Originally posted by Lou Newton View Post
    Please pray for Steve. He is a member of FOT.

    Steve is having very serious digestive system pain and is quite concerned.

    A couple of years ago Steve came fairly close to dying when his large intestine was leaking into his body. He was in serious trouble and The Lord seemed to help him get better.

    Now the same pain is back and Steve is quite concerned. He sent me an email telling me he was going to the hospital.

    Please pray for him.

    Lou Newton
    Well yesterday Steve contacted me and I could tell he was really in pain and deeply concerned. He said he was going to the hospital and may have to have surgery. I , of course prayed for him.

    This morning Steve called me with a whole different tone of voice. He sounded well, and was quite joyful and thankful that The Lord had healed his pain and he was feeling almost 100% better.

    Few of us are aware of how many times we have been close to death ( sickness or accident) and The Lord preformed a miracle and we were not even aware of it.

    I think The Lord Jesus for His healing power.

    Grace to you
    Lou Newton

    Comment


    • #3
      Thank you for letting us know to pray for Steve. Please let us know if you hear from him again about what had caused his pain the other day. Everything must be taken so much more seriously since he was hospitalized before.
      And yes, from broken hearts to broken bodies, the Lord still heals! Praise God!
      You know not what you do because you know not who He is.
      - Paul Washer
      Satan is the angel of knowledge and he does not waste his time on anything for no reason.
      - Lou Newton

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Jules View Post
        Thank you for letting us know to pray for Steve. Please let us know if you hear from him again about what had caused his pain the other day. Everything must be taken so much more seriously since he was hospitalized before.
        And yes, from broken hearts to broken bodies, the Lord still heals! Praise God!
        Thanks for the reply Julie.

        Having had this very serious leakage of his large intestine before, he felt sure that it was that again. The doctors had told him that chances were good he would get it again.

        But The Lord healed him again. The Lord had healed him of it two years ago.

        And you are correct it can cause death in a very short time.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Lou Newton View Post

          Having had this very serious leakage of his large intestine before, he felt sure that it was that again. The doctors had told him that chances were good he would get it again.

          But The Lord healed him again. The Lord had healed him of it two years ago.
          Awesome. Just awesome. Thanks for sharing what God is doing for brother Steve...

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Blane View Post
            Awesome. Just awesome. Thanks for sharing what God is doing for brother Steve...

            Thanks for the reply Blane.

            Lou

            Comment

            Working...
            X