Please pray for my brother Greg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please pray for my brother Greg

Please pray for my brother Greg. We have not seen one another for years. I have been awaken with a terrible burden for him several times in the last few weeks. I sent him a birthday card and letter with a gift a few weeks ago and have received no word back.

I am very concerned about him.

Lou

Praying for your brother, Lou. Thanks for sharing your burden with us.

Peace,

Blane

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Newton View Post
      Please pray for my brother Greg. We have not seen one another for years. I have been awaken with a terrible burden for him several times in the last few weeks. I sent him a birthday card and letter with a gift a few weeks ago and have received no word back.

Lou
      Originally posted by Blane View Post

Peace,

Blane
      Me too. I pray for you guys and your families daily. I'll step it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Blane View Post

Peace,

Blane

Hi Blane, it is SO GOOD to hear from you dear brother. I hope you are holding up well. You have my phone number if you ever want to talk.

I really appreciate your reply on the forum to add to the fellowship.

There is nothing that you could do for me right now that I need more than to pray for my brother Greg. Thank you so much Blane.

We are praying for you too.

Lou

Comment

Originally posted by Baruch View Post

Me too. I pray for you guys and your families daily. I'll step it up.

Hi Barry, it is so good to have a brother that is so faithful. Thanks for the reply and thank you even more for praying for my brother Greg. I am really concerned about him.

Lou

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Newton View Post

Lou
            Praying for you and Greg brother.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Hollander View Post

Praying for you and Greg brother.
              Thanks so much Steve. I really appreciate your prayers for us. I pray for you and yours.

I drove down to my parents house, which I think he still owns and knocked at every door, but no answer.

The doors all looked like they had not been used for quite some time.

I then drove to where he used to work and he was not there. I asked if he still worked there and the girl told me that they could not give out that info.

But in talking with her she let it slip that he worked mid-nights and was still alive. That was quite a relief after being at the house.

Comment

Praying for your brother and you as well, Lou. I pray God reaches and touches him through you,

Comment

Originally posted by The Knight View Post
                  Praying for your brother and you as well, Lou. I pray God reaches and touches him through you,

Thanks Karl. I just pray that The Lord reveals how much he loves my brother. I pray he would have peace and have some happiness.

Comment

I hope all is okay and I hope that the two of you can have a relationship. Blessings brother. ..... Steve

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Hollander View Post
                      I hope all is okay and I hope that the two of you can have a relationship. Blessings brother. ..... Steve

Amen Steve - Thanks -Lou

Comment

Praying for God's help and direction in all of this.

Comment

Originally posted by Fisherman View Post
                          Praying for God's help and direction in all of this.

Thanks very much Tom. I really am thankful to have brothers and sisters that will pray for him.

Lou

Comment

Lou, you and Greg have been and still are in my prayers.

Comment

Originally posted by Baruch View Post
                              Lou, you and Greg have been and still are in my prayers.

Thank you so much Barry. I have been praying for Greg several times everyday and often I awake and pray fro him during the night.

Comment

Working...
                              X