Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please pray for Robby he has cancer

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Please pray for Robby he has cancer

    Hi Brethren,

    I have this young man working for me that has been with me for about a year. He is a very kind and generous man. He is only 26 and has become a son to me. Today he was diagnosed with cancer of the throat.
    I really love this kid and I am so broken hearted over this as he has become so special to me, and I have invested so much into this young man the way I would for my own son.
    Unfortunately he was diagnosed with cancer of the throat today and we do not know what is going to happen, He has been suffering for almost a year with a disorder in his throat and no doctors were even remotely interested in helping since he is a medicare case.
    A doctor he went to today has diagnosed him with it and now he must see a specialist and of course since he has cheap medical coverage they are trying to put him off until the end of the month.
    So I may have to step in and get a doctor for the kid and just pay for it since the medicaid doesn't get descent care.
    Anyway, I need prayers from you guys. God is very kind and loving.
    I trust Him to help me through this. And to help this young man as well. Blessings ..... Steve

  • #2
    God bless you and Robby, Steve. I will add you to my prayers.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Steve Hollander View Post
      Hi Brethren,

      I have this young man working for me that has been with me for about a year. He is a very kind and generous man. He is only 26 and has become a son to me. Today he was diagnosed with cancer of the throat.
      I really love this kid and I am so broken hearted over this as he has become so special to me, and I have invested so much into this young man the way I would for my own son.
      Unfortunately he was diagnosed with cancer of the throat today and we do not know what is going to happen, He has been suffering for almost a year with a disorder in his throat and no doctors were even remotely interested in helping since he is a medicare case.
      A doctor he went to today has diagnosed him with it and now he must see a specialist and of course since he has cheap medical coverage they are trying to put him off until the end of the month.
      So I may have to step in and get a doctor for the kid and just pay for it since the medicaid doesn't get descent care.
      Anyway, I need prayers from you guys. God is very kind and loving.
      I trust Him to help me through this. And to help this young man as well. Blessings ..... Steve
      I will keep praying Steve. I know you are broken hearted about him.

      Lou

      Comment


      • #4
        Thanks brothers. I hope for the Lord's will. ..... Steve

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Steve Hollander View Post
          Thanks brothers. I hope for the Lord's will. ..... Steve

          We will all stand with you in prayer for Robby

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Steve Hollander View Post
            Thanks brothers. I hope for the Lord's will. ..... Steve
            Originally posted by Lou Newton View Post


            We will all stand with you in prayer for Robby
            I'm in agreement, brothers.

            Comment


            • #7
              I've been praying for Robby ever since I saw this prayer request. We'll continue to keep him in prayer, Steve.

              Comment


              • #8
                Continuing in prayer, Steve and Robby.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Thanks for the prayers we are waiting for doctors. They know that we need to get in to see them but they still make us wait. ..... Steve

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Steve Hollander View Post
                    Thanks for the prayers we are waiting for doctors. They know that we need to get in to see them but they still make us wait. ..... Steve

                    The longer Obama care continues, the worse this will get. It does no good to guarantee health care to everyone, if in reality only the rich get real attention, while the poor are ignored or told that nothing is wrong with them.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Steve, I haven't given up on you guys. You and Robby are still in my prayers. Don't you give up either.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Yes, Steve, I am still praying too. How is Robby doing.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Thanks for the prayers he is still waiting for a treatment plan. No insurance or money makes medical care hard to get. He has medicaid but nobody wants to accept it.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Steve Hollander View Post
                            Thanks for the prayers he is still waiting for a treatment plan. No insurance or money makes medical care hard to get. He has medicaid but nobody wants to accept it.

                            This ought to show everyone how government health care works. Instead of everyone getting care, it will end in no one getting good care.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Lou Newton View Post


                              This ought to show everyone how government health care works. Instead of everyone getting care, it will end in no one getting good care.
                              Very scary for the future. I dread the hospital or needing good care. I'm witnessing it now with Robby's situation.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X