• Show
Clear All

I am praying for ya, Lou.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Hollander View Post
      I am praying for you.

Thanks Steve and Barry.

Comment

Admin Note: Putting a few posts back after database restore.
        Posted by Baruch 4/24/2016 7:35 am:
        You are always in my prayers. How is your health, Lou?
        Posted by Lou Newton 4/24/2016 12:05 pm:
        Originally posted by Baruch View Post
        You are always in my prayers. How is your health, Lou?

Thanks Barry. I was quite concerned for a couple of days. My coughing spasms were so long and intense that I did not know how long I could endure them.

Then The Lord had mercy on me and they started to get less AFTER I STOPPED taking the cough medicine. The cough medicine was making them worse, not better.

I am improving every day now and feel I will get better in a short time. I am able to sleep now with some interruptions. But I am fighting sleep the whole day from lack thereof.

I tutored the girl in College physics two nights now and somehow got through both sessions. Session three tonight.

This girl seems like a good student and is taking College Physics and other courses at YSU for her last year in High School. She is doing well in all subjects EXCEPT the Physics. She has a very low F (with test scores in the high 20's and low 30's and this Prof does not curve but does weigh the final very very heavy) with 1.5 weeks until the final test.

She did not have much hope of coming to the point where she understood the subject at the first meeting. But after two sessions she was quite pleased and stated that she could not believe how easy I had made Physics to understand. She went on to say, she thought maybe she had a chance of making in by the final. She even said she was having fun learning Physics.

I will also say, although i have not met her Prof and do not know her, it seems she is not a good teacher to say the least.

Well I got through this post without coughing. Thank you Jesus.
        Posted by Steve Hollander 4/24/2016 3:26 pm:
        I'm glad you are doing better. Allergies are very high this year.
        Posted By Lou Newton 4/24/2016 6:37 pm:
        Originally posted by Steve Hollander View Post
        I'm glad you are doing better. Allergies are very high this year.
        Thanks Steve.

Comment

Working...
        X