Please pray for Steve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please pray for Steve

Please pray for Steve to get work. He really needs our prayers for this.

Praying for you, Steve.

Comment

Thanks for starting this thread Lou. I have to admit that I have been depressed and feeling down and I failed to frequent the forum as usual.

I apologize for not responding quicker. Thanks to you also Barry, you have been a good brother sharing all the knowledge you research and besides what you already know as a brilliant man. I appreciate all you have contributed and have spoken as well.

It is inspiring to be associated with Lou whom is also brilliant and now you. That makes me privileged to be associated with the both of you.

Thanks for the prayers as I am in dire need of refreshing by the Refresher our Lord. Blessings ..... Steve

Comment

I got some work this week thanks to all of your prayers. Friday I got busier than I had been for years. Thanks again everyone and please continue to pray for me, I am still in need to rebuild my company that has been virtually destroyed by the past 8 years of leadership in our nation.
        All the prayers made mean something and have effect and great value. The bible refers to them as incense in a golden bowl. Our King cherishes prayer and has made it available for us to fellowship with Him through prayer.
        I really need your prayers. Thanks again. Please pray for Tom and Lou too. Blessings.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Hollander View Post
          I got some work this week thanks to all of your prayers. Friday I got busier than I had been for years. Thanks again everyone and please continue to pray for me, I am still in need to rebuild my company that has been virtually destroyed by the past 8 years of leadership in our nation.
          All the prayers made mean something and have effect and great value. The bible refers to them as incense in a golden bowl. Our King cherishes prayer and has made it available for us to fellowship with Him through prayer.
          I really need your prayers. Thanks again. Please pray for Tom and Lou too. Blessings.
          We thank The Lord for the answer to prayers for your work Steve. Thanks for leaving us know about the work The Lord sent your way. It helps us to keep praying.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Newton View Post

We thank The Lord for the answer to prayers for your work Steve. Thanks for leaving us know about the work The Lord sent your way. It helps us to keep praying.
            Thanks for all the support Lou. It makes trials easier to go through when you have someone who prays for you.
            I know my prayers are helping others. I believe the Lord has it all balanced out.

Comment

Wow, that is some good news. Thank you, Jesus. I don't know how I missed that news from you yesterday, Steve, but it brightens my day to read it today. It makes me very glad. You remain in my prayers.

Comment

Originally posted by Baruch View Post
                Wow, that is some good news. Thank you, Jesus. I don't know how I missed that news from you yesterday, Steve, but it brightens my day to read it today. It makes me very glad. You remain in my prayers.
                Thanks brother I appreciate your prayers. Thats why I got some work. The prayers offered up to God are a sweet sacrifice and it pleases God to receive them. I hope you will continue brother as I really need them. Blessings

Comment

Please continue to pray for me to get work. I was given 2 decent jobs last week and for different reasons I lost them both. I invested a bit of time and effort to get greatly disappointed.
                  Today I was supposed to have a nice little 2 day job wiring a basement. Last night at midnight I received a text cancelling todays job. I had to let down 2 other people since they were going to work. Instead they stayed home.
                  Please pray for me to get some work.
                  Thanks everyone and blessings...... Steve
                  Last edited by Steve Hollander; January 17, 2017, 08:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Hollander View Post
                    Please continue to pray for me to get work. I was given 2 decent jobs last week and for different reasons I list them both. I invested a bit of time and effort to get greatly disappointed.
                    Today I was supposed to have a nice little 2 day job wiring a basement. Last night at midnight I received a text cancelling todays job. I had to let down 2 other people since they were going to work. Instead they stayed home.
                    Please pray for me to get some work.
                    Thanks everyone and blessings...... Steve
                    Praying Steve -

Comment

Thanks Lou. I'll be praying for you as well.

Comment

Please pray for me to get work today. Thanks

Comment

Please continue to pray for me I have no work and I am hopeful that the Lord will send me some.

Comment

Praying for you, brother.

Comment

Originally posted by Baruch View Post
                              Praying for you, brother.
                              Thanks Barry, I am very much in need of your prayers.

Comment

Working...
                              X