Pray for redsoxmaloney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pray for redsoxmaloney

So once again (It seems like I'm a magnet for these things) I might need to look for another job. I was feeling good in the Lord today about working at Walgreens, helping people out, ect. when I was called into the office. I was put on a performance improvement plan and told that I had to improve, or consequences will follow. I think it might be that they hired too many of us 3 years ago, and have to do something about it. I'm not sure if they'll let me go in 2 months time or not, but since the accusations are false, I know what the devil would like to do, and I can't trust Walgreens to do the right thing. Sure, no one is beyond reproach, but my flaws at Walgreens could be handled as a pep talk, not a warning for dismissal. Pray for me that things either work out, or I find employment elsewhere. Thanks a lot for this forum and the ability to put things on it.

I already pray for you, brother. I'll shape my prayers accordingly.

Comment

Originally posted by Baruch View Post
      I already pray for you, brother. I'll shape my prayers accordingly.
      Thanks Baruch, I sincerely appreciate it. I started to feel hopeful an hour or two ago. It reminds me to pray for you guys as well. Thanks again.

Comment

I will be praying for you Tom. Please pray for my healing.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Newton View Post
          I will be praying for you Tom. Please pray for my healing.
          Thank you Lou. I will.

Comment

Originally posted by redsoxmaloney View Post

Thank you Lou. I will.
            So I have some news. Thank you guys for your prayers. I'm considering jobs with 3 different companies. I may not get any, but I'm happy there's hope. Ask for wisdom and discernment for me as they come about. I really can't afford to make the decision because of course I'll message it up. Pray that Jesus makes a decision through me. One's a basement water proofing company, one's insurance, and one's driving for Schwan's food. But I also had a question; my aunt is dying. I would perceive she's not a Christian, but what do I know. That's what appears to be visible. Do you think that someone that struggles with self righteousness could hear from the Lord at that time? We all are that way, but God does give grace for us to see our sin. Do you think that it's possible for my aunt to see that while she's asleep? Her death will be in a few days; her breathing slows down and down.

Comment

Hello Tom,
              I am sorry for your troubles. Though I don't work for another company, I am self employed so that makes everyone my boss. I realize that we have limited power in our lives and we need God to maintain order. I pray we all suceed.

Comment

So I have some news. Thank you guys for your prayers. I'm considering jobs with 3 different companies. I may not get any, but I'm happy there's hope. Ask for wisdom and discernment for me as they come about. I really can't afford to make the decision because of course I'll message it up. Pray that Jesus makes a decision through me. One's a basement water proofing company, one's insurance, and one's driving for Schwan's food. But I also had a question; my aunt is dying. I would perceive she's not a Christian, but what do I know. That's what appears to be visible. Do you think that someone that struggles with self righteousness could hear from the Lord at that time? We all are that way, but God does give grace for us to see our sin. Do you think that it's possible for my aunt to see that while she's asleep? Her death will be in a few days; her breathing slows down and down.
                Praying or you to do The Lord's will Tom.

I have been unconscious several times, and some of time I could hear what people were saying and could think well enough.

Jonah was DEAD and prayed while he was dead:

We know Jonah was dead because Jesus said:

Matthew 12:40
                For as Jonah was three days and three nights in the belly of a huge fish, so the Son of Man will be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.

Well Jesus was dead while He was in His grave, and so Jonah had to be dead also.

Jonah 2 Jonah 2New International Version (NIV)

2 1 From inside the fish Jonah prayed to the Lord his God. 2 He said:

“In my distress I called to the Lord,
                and he answered me.
                From deep in the realm of the dead I called for help,
                and you listened to my cry.
                3 You hurled me into the depths,
                into the very heart of the seas,
                and the currents swirled about me;
                all your waves and breakers
                swept over me.
                4 I said, ‘I have been banished
                from your sight;
                yet I will look again
                toward your holy temple.’
                5 The engulfing waters threatened me,
                the deep surrounded me;
                seaweed was wrapped around my head.
                6 To the roots of the mountains I sank down;
                the earth beneath barred me in forever.
                But you, Lord my God,
                brought my life up from the pit.

7 “When my life was ebbing away,
                I remembered you, Lord,
                and my prayer rose to you,
                to your holy temple.

8 “Those who cling to worthless idols
                turn away from God’s love for them.
                9 But I, with shouts of grateful praise,
                will sacrifice to you.
                What I have vowed I will make good.
                I will say, ‘Salvation comes from the Lord.’”

10 And the Lord commanded the fish, and it vomited Jonah onto dry land.

So if God can deal with Jonah after he died, certainly God can deal with a person in a coma or near death.

Comment

Nothing is impossible for God. It is not His will that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance and receive salvation. If she has ANY desire for Jesus..He will hear and arrive for her rescue.

Comment

Thanks Roy and Lou. It's sometimes easy to forget that God will forgive us if we have ANY desire to be forgiven. She was a bit of a rough soul, so sometimes I think of that instead of the final end, and God said that Jonah prayed from the dead, so we have a chance even then. I had a quick phone interview with Schwan's foods and I will go Monday to Cranberry for a face to face interview. Please ask God for his will to be done. This could be a great thing, or something awful. I can't see awful, but anything can happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Hollander View Post
                      Hello Tom,
                      I am sorry for your troubles. Though I don't work for another company, I am self employed so that makes everyone my boss. I realize that we have limited power in our lives and we need God to maintain order. I pray we all suceed.
                      Thanks Steve. It surely is hard to understand sometimes why some have it easy and some do not. But God makes us all, and we'd be better off to be used as we were created to be. I hope you are sustained as well.

Comment

Thanks Steve. It surely is hard to understand sometimes why some have it easy and some do not. But God makes us all, and we'd be better off to be used as we were created to be. I hope you are sustained as well.
                        Thanks brother for the kind words. I hope you are able to get work as well as myself and the work is decent and prosperous. Blessings

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Hollander View Post

Thanks brother for the kind words. I hope you are able to get work as well as myself and the work is decent and prosperous. Blessings
                          Amen!!

Comment

So a quick update. I interviewed with Schwan's foods on Monday and it was a success! They referred my name to the Cortland ohio area instead of Cranberry pa because it's closer to me. I hope that wasn't a mistake because Cranberry would have hired me. Pray for me that it wasn't. I still have a back up plan as the property inspector interview is Tuesday evening. So I should be able to land one of them. Thanks for your prayers!

Comment

Praying for you brother, and glad to do so.

Comment

Working...
                              X