Please pray for The Knight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please pray for The Knight

Karl is having eye surgery tomorrow afternoon. The operation is a serious one and has a 25% chance of losing his vision in that eye.

He had his other eye operated on the other day and it improved his vision in that eye greatly.

Please pray the The Lord guides the hands and thoughts of the doctor and that the surgery is successful.

Karl had his surgery and the doctor said the operation went "perfect". Karl is hoping to be able to see far better than he did before the operations.

Comment

We are grateful!

Comment

Originally posted by glen smith View Post
        We are grateful!
        Thanks for the reply Glen. We are certainly very thankful.

Comment

Sorry it's taken me so long to respond. I was going to respond a week ago, but I remembered that it would be a while before I could look at a monitor again.

Thank you for the prayers. The doctor said both surgeries went well. I'm seeing a lot better out of my left eye, but I'm still blind in my right eye. I can drive again and my double vision is gone, so that's a blessing.

Comment

Originally posted by The Knight View Post
            Sorry it's taken me so long to respond. I was going to respond a week ago, but I remembered that it would be a while before I could look at a monitor again.

Thank you for the prayers. The doctor said both surgeries went well. I'm seeing a lot better out of my left eye, but I'm still blind in my right eye. I can drive again and my double vision is gone, so that's a blessing.
            Thanks for the reply Karl. Sorry to hear you are still blind in one eye. We will pray that it gets better.

Comment

Please pray for The Lord to heal Karl's right eye that he can not see out of.

Comment

Praying for you, Karl.

Comment

Originally posted by Baruch View Post
                  Praying for you, Karl.
                  Thanks Barry.

Comment

Working...
                  X