No announcement yet.

Please pray for Linda

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please remember to pray for Linda today.

Comment

Linda Shaffield Cook

22 hrs

No needle biopsy. The doctor said he went back to my original ct scans. He said what they were seeing was a clump from the original surgery.
      This is what I prayed last night.

GOD IS GOOD

Comment

Linda Shaffield Cook

May 24 at 8:21am

Praising God! Had a CT scan yesterday. No mass detected!!!! !! The mass they originally thought was another tumor has disappeared.....

Thanks for the update Linda. Praising the Lord Jesus. Also thanks to everyone who prayed.

Comment

Linda Shaffield Cook

May 24 at 8:21am

Praising God! Had a CT scan yesterday. No mass detected!!!! !! The mass they originally thought was another tumor has disappeared.....
          Thanks for the update Linda. Praising The Lord Jesus. Also thanks to everyone who prayed.

Comment

Well, I had started a testimony about how God has blessed me through this, but my pups, yes there are two, jumped in my lap and it disappeared. I am at 9 months past surgery,now, and no cancer is detectable....wow! And they wanted me to do chemo and radiation.....I am so glad I rejected that. I think if I had poisoned my system and killed off my natural resistance, I would have fulfilled their prediction of death in 15 months. I avoid all sugar, limit carbs drastically, take turmeric, tagamet instead of the dangerous acid reducers they wanted me to take....and stay active! I am so appreciative of the wonderful prayers you guys have blessed me with. God bless each and every one of you.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Newton View Post
              Linda Shaffield Cook

4 hrs

I heard from my cancer surgeon last night. He presented my case before the cancer board....who knew there was such a thing?

He says everyone of them think I should have chemo......now......I am not a fan of putting poison I. Your body. This is why I raise free range chickens, plant an organic orchard and garden, avoid GMO products, do not take the flu or pneumonia shots, eat no sugar and very little wheat.

So the idea of sitting there and allowing doctors to pump poison into my body sounds absolutely atrocious to me. Also, there is actually no evidence that chemo helps with ampullary cancer. Of course, they have not had enough cases to follow for this info, but I am really having a hard time dealing with this.

I ask that, if you have Time, in this busy world, to pray the Holy Spirit let me know the answer. I realize there is a verse in the New Testament that says you can drink deadly poison and God will protect you. If I decide to do chemo, this is what I will cling to.
              Thanks for the update Linda. I might take the same path you have taken if I had the same condition. We will keep praying for you. It helps us to pray for you if you update us often. The Lord Jesus is full of mercy and grace.

Comment

Please remember to pray for Linda today.

Comment

Please continue to pray for Linda.

Comment

Please remember to keep Linda in prayer.

Comment

Linda posted this on facebook:
                      Linda Shaffield Cook

4 hrs

Oh....had an episode last night. I have been having pain building in my right upper abdomen....last night it was horrible. Thought I was going to have to go to the emergency room. Finally got it quieted down. My PCP would laugh at me. First I tried pain medication, when by midnight, it had not eased off, I tried wild lettuce extract...it is a natural pain killer.....wow it worked!

I will have my one year PET scan soon. Please pray all this pain is just that I am stressed or,over working

Comment

Linda posted this on Facebook:

Linda Shaffield Cook shared a memory.

11 hrs

A year ago, I was facing such a devastating operation. Here I am a year later a survivor.....cancer free....God walked with me all the way. What a glorious God. No chemo.....no man made meds.....prayer and disciplined life style......
                        Praise The Lord Jesus.

Comment

Linda Shaffield Cook
                          September 9 at 8:25 AM
                          Thank you for sharing this with the forum members. I am so thankful they hung in there with their prayers!!!

Comment

A message from Linda"

Linda

Yesterday at 7:32 AM

What a year this has been. Nothing can prepare you for the numbing shock of being told you have a tumor that will require the removal of a third of your stomach, half of your pancreas, a third of your small intestines, and everything connecting them.

To be told the surgery will take seven hours and was worse than open heart surgery.

Next, to be told, you have a 20% chance of living 18 months. That is no chemo designed for your situation, But, they want to do it anyway. Then to have the first infusion wipe out your white blood count.

Then God!!!! Only God could wipe,out all these dire predictions. Only God could allow me to thwart the doctors prognosis. No chemo! No radiation! Only prayer and healthy eating.

A year later......cancer free.....74 and working like a 30 year old woman. Spent the week cleaning and painting our home-to-be.

Thank you Jesus!

Comment

A message from Linda:

Linda Shaffield Cook

November 20 at 3:46 PM

This Thanksgiving is so special. The doctors said I would not be alive to celebrate another Thanksgiving. Fooled them. Now every day I wake up I realize it is a gift from God.

While that is true for all of us, any near-death experience brings it home. I am so thankful for my health, my family, my friends, and most especially....my Jesus.

Comment

Linda Shaffield Cook shared a memory.

Yesterday at 8:14 AM

I can now say I am so glad I made this decision. Chemo is a decision everyone should make for themselves, but I have now passed my 15 months.....cancer free. I believe poisoning my body and lowering my immune system was the wrong direction.
                                I chose to feed my immune system and avoid cancer feeding foods, and mostly....trust GOD!
                                It has been a great year. I appreciate the little things more, see what a special gift praying friends are, and realize everyday is given to me by God and Him alone.

Have a blessed Christmas everyone.
                                So thankful to hear this Linda. You made the right choice.

Comment

Working...
                                X