Please pray for baby Mason

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please pray for baby Mason

A person who I minister too has called and asked for prayer for their two day old baby Mason. Poor little Mason is fighting to be able to breathe. Please pray that The Lord Jesus would comfort him and help him get air into his little lungs.

I can remember being a little baby and not being able to breathe. It was horrifying. I would cry out because I could not breathe and my parents would pick me up and I could then breathe. But as soon as they would put me back in my crib I would cry in terror because I would choke and could not get air. I was fighting for every breath and it seemed every one would be my last. It was so terrible that I can still remember it to this very day. I was told later I was a few months old.

Little Mason is a human being with feelings and does not understand why he has so much trouble breathing. Please pray for this little baby that Jesus loves. It is these little babies that Jesus brings into the world to try to bring people to have compassion. They are like the man that was traveling from Jerusalem to Jericho. The man was attacked by robbers and left for dead. Every person that passed by was forced to make a decision. They either had to decide to ignore him and walk on by, OR have compassion on him and put him on their horse and take him to the inn and leave money for him to be cared for and fed.

We either walk on by little Mason, or we stop and pray for him.

Mathew 25

34 “Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. 35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’

37 “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink?38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’

40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

I'm honored to pray for this little guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Baruch View Post
      I'm honored to pray for this little guy.
      Thank you so very much Barry.

Comment

My brother called me to tell me that baby Mason is back home from the hospital and doing OK.

Thank you so very much to everyone that prayed for him. We will not know until we meet Jesus how much our prayers helped him.

Comment

Working...
        X