Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Injured my ankle and leg

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Injured my ankle and leg

    I somehow injured my left ankle and lower leg. I think it's sprained but if it doesn't get better soon I'm going to the doctor and get a picture taken or an MRI. It is painful and I am asking for prayers please. Thanks in advance...... Steve

  • #2
    Steve, this is the fastest way to rehab a injured ankle that I have ever seen:



    Call me an I will tell you how to do the exercises for the ankle and lower leg.

    I have not had a turned ankle since i started this exercise. Also it is the very best at rehabbing an injured ankle.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Steve Hollander View Post
      I somehow injured my left ankle and lower leg. I think it's sprained but if it doesn't get better soon I'm going to the doctor and get a picture taken or an MRI. It is painful and I am asking for prayers please. Thanks in advance...... Steve
      I will, brother. I agree, sprains are very painful. I hope it is not more serious.

      Comment


      • #4
        Thanks Lou and Barry for the prayer and advice. I will watch the video and call you when I can Lou. I am dealing with the pain and trying to keep still. Blessings brothers.

        Comment


        • #5
          “The Bible attitude is not that God sends sickness or that sickness is of the devil, but that sickness is a fact usable by both God and the devil.”
          Oswald Chambers, Philosophy of Sin

          Comment


          • #6
            Thanks for the reply Glen. It is refreshing to see another like-minded believer here with the amount of experience you have. Lou is the only other elder I have to look up to. I love the Lord, He always looks out for my best interest even when I don't. Blessings..... Steve

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by glen smith View Post
              “The Bible attitude is not that God sends sickness or that sickness is of the devil, but that sickness is a fact usable by both God and the devil.”
              Oswald Chambers, Philosophy of Sin
              What Chambers said is so true. Thanks Glen. I hope the Lord uses this to bring you closer to Him Steve. His presence is worth any price.

              Comment


              • #8
                The suffering always seems to bring me closer to God. But being the collosal screw up that I am, I need to count on the Lord primarily always. Thanks for the support brothers. ....... Steve

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Steve Hollander View Post
                  The suffering always seems to bring me closer to God. But being the collosal screw up that I am, I need to count on the Lord primarily always. Thanks for the support brothers. ....... Steve
                  Many men think they are "colossal", but very few seem to realize that we are colossal sinners. It also seems to me that not one of us are really aware of how great of sinners we are. But in all of our sinfulness some times the Lord is truly pleased with us.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X