Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does organic food make a difference to your body ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does organic food make a difference to your body ?

click on the link and watch the video or read the article about a family that did not eat organic food and they tested their blood for toxic materials. Then they ate organic food for two weeks and tested their blood again.

https://www.yahoo.com/health/this-is...942216062.html

That is remarkable, Lou.

While there I saw this article on grass-fed beef. It claims that feeding cattle grains changes the composition of fats towards those that cause inflammation.

https://www.yahoo.com/health/whats-y...468530188.html

Thanks for posting.

Comment

Originally posted by Baruch View Post
      That is remarkable, Lou.

While there I saw this article on grass-fed beef. It claims that feeding cattle grains changes the composition of fats towards those that cause inflammation.

https://www.yahoo.com/health/whats-y...468530188.html

Thanks for posting.
      Thanks for the link Barry.

Gen I

29 Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food.
      30And to all the beasts of the earth and all the birds of the air and all the creatures that move on the ground--everything that has the breath of life in it--I give every green plant for food." And it was so.

God designed grains are seeds for man to eat.

God designed cows to eat grass, or other green plants, NOT GRAINS.

We have a lot of knowledge stored in our brain;

BUT we have much more knowledge stored in libraries of books and computers:

BUT even more knowledge is stored in DNA than all the libraries of the entire world.

Mans DNA knows what to do with grains and other seeds, it is all stored in our DNA.

But the DNA of cows does not know what to do with grains. So grains causes diseases in cows and then they have to be fed man made antibiotics. That is very harmful to the cows and man when they eat the cows and the meat that has all of those man made antibiotics in it.

All of these man made antibiotics then weaken our natural immune system. Then we need to take even more man made antibiotics which weaken our immune system even more.

PLUS, all these antibiotics then cause the harmful germs to mutate so they are immune to our man made antibiotics.

We are breeding a while world full of super germs that are immune to man made antibiotics.

This is what will probably be one of the main causes of all the plagues that are told about in The Revelation.

I try to eat only grass fed meat that has not been given any made made antibiotics, or fed any animal bi-products.

Cows and other animals that are for man to eat are vegetarians. Their DNA does not know what to do with animal protein and it causes Mad Cow disease and other diseases.

So I eat only animals that are herbivores ( that do not eat any meat or blood) and I only eat those ones that are raised by being fed grass and not grains.

This is what God went to a lot of bother to write in His Holy Scriptures. His prophets have given their lives to write this for us. But many people who claim to love God, then consider all His commands to us, as not important.

Yes we are free in all things, but NOT ALL THINGS ARE PROFITABLE TO US.

We are no longer under law, but the law of love and respect for our dear Lord should cause us to want to obey even the smallest command of His.

I do not eat cats, dogs, snakes, camels, horses, vultures, catfish, pigs, rats, and many other animals that God has told us are unclean.

Unless someone can show me how The Cross changed these animals I plan to continue that practice. I was having all kinds of health problems and prayed about them. The Lord told me to eat like he has commanded me to eat. My health is so much better since I have ate that way.

On the other hand the cross of Christ fulfilled the law of sacrifice and to sacrifice an animal for my sins would be a great insult to the blood of Jesus.

Also the law of the Sabbath day was but a shadow of the reality that is in resting in the blood of Jesus 24-7. Jesus is our real Sabbath.

Please feel free to ask questions about this.

Lou Newton

Comment

Working...
      X