Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really interesting eye test

http://prod.awm.com/heres-a-test-exp...ce=sharebutton

Be very careful to look at each image with great care.

I am 73 and got a perfect score. I had better than 20-20 vision,when young, but after a bad auto accident and a fractured scull I needed glasses. My vision got worse by the year until I gave my life to the Lord Jesus. Since then my eyesight has improved every year. The last time I took my drivers vision test I did not need glasses to drive anymore.

Below is what is says if you get a perfect score:

You see just as well as an airline pilot!
    Your eyesight is extremely closely linked to your brain, so you possess almost supernatural powers. This helps you to be able to detect and analyze situations exceptionally fast. You can be very proud of yourself!

Share your result with your friends so that they can find out if they see as well as a pilot!

I am interested if this is the same for all scores or is it different.

Please take the test and then copy and paste what they say about your eyesight.
    Last edited by Lou Newton; May 30, 2017, 03:49 PM.

Sorry, Lou. I have supernatural eyeballs too. But I went back and purposely flubbed it. I mean I got every question wrong. Here is what they said. (Maybe they want to sell us something. )

That was a close miss! You should try again!
    Perhaps it was an oversight, or did you select the wrong button by mistake?
    In any case your score is very close to getting you a great result. Your visual acuity is good and you have a lot of potential. Just try it again and you will surely get an even better result!

Comment

Originally posted by Baruch View Post
      Sorry, Lou. I have supernatural eyeballs too. But I went back and purposely flubbed it. I mean I got every question wrong. Here is what they said. (Maybe they want to sell us something. )

That was a close miss! You should try again!
      Perhaps it was an oversight, or did you select the wrong button by mistake?
      In any case your score is very close to getting you a great result. Your visual acuity is good and you have a lot of potential. Just try it again and you will surely get an even better result!
      I did the same thing Barry. You can miss one or all of them and get the same answer. But if you get them all correct you get the answer you got. I am confident that the tests were real, for you can see the answer if you look with great care.

I thought the images were very interesting, but I think you are right they were trying to sell something if one clicked on the following ads.

Comment

Working...
      X