Salt that kills - salt that heals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Salt that kills - salt that heals

This doctor is a little boring, but easy to understand. A large part of the medical profession in the US is becoming professional drug dealers. They use a man made drug for everything, no matter your problem. We often find out later that the side effects of that treatment is worse than the original problem. This video is very informative about salt and it's purpose in our body. ALSO when salt is refined by factories it is harmful rather than helpful. Learn what kind of salt you should be using.

NOTE: the really important part is close to the end of the video. He tells about a German Chemist and Physicist that discovered what makes red blood cells clump together to cause clots in the heart ( heart attack) or the brain ( stroke ).

Last edited by Lou Newton; July 6, 2017, 04:27 PM.

What this doctor makes a lot of sense to me. Animal life started in the ocean:

20 And God said, “Let the water teem with living creatures, and let birds fly above the earth across the vault of the sky.” 21 So God created the great creatures of the sea and every living thing with which the water teems and that moves about in it, according to their kinds, and every winged bird according to its kind. And God saw that it was good. 22 God blessed them and said, “Be fruitful and increase in number and fill the water in the seas, and let the birds increase on the earth.” 23 And there was evening, and there was morning—the fifth day.

So life started in the sea. So sea water would contain the exact minerals that our bodies need. Of course man has polluted the sea today, so we would want salt that came from the sea before man walked the earth. That is what these deep salt mines contain.

BUT man today takes this salt and REFINES it. They take all the trace minerals out and then add some chemicals to keep it from clumping. So man takes what was good for life and makes it into something that causes death.

When I was a child I started getting these places on my skin that were very ugly looking and the itching was very severe. My parents took me to a skin doctor and he told them I was allergic to salt. I still today got these outbreaks if I used a little salt.

So a couple of weeks ago I started using Himalayan sea salt. I used it on corn on the cob and got no out breaks. I have been using it now for some time, and no outbreaks. I do not think I was allergic to salt, I was allergic to the chemicals that they added to table salt.

Since using this Himalayan sea salt I feel better and my running is going much better. I used to have a basal pulse of 33 when I was 44 years old and ran a lot. My pulse lately had been 48 and I had been running but it was not going well. I thought I would never see a pulse in the low 40's let alone the 30's again.

Isaac came home and we ran together everyday he was here. It rejuvenated my running. I worked harder and ran harder. My pulse went down to 44 and then a week later 40.

But I ran real hard two days ago and felt really good during the run and after. The next day I walked and jogged down the hills easy. This morning my pulse was 38.

You see if my cardio system needs a heart rate of 48 to just sleep, then I can only do so much work say by tripling my heart rate to 144. But if my heart rate is only 38 while I sleep, then when I triple that, it is only 114. So that leaves me 144 - 114 = 30 more beats to run harder. So instead of being able to triple my heart rate, I can now take my heart rate up 3.79 times instead of the three times.

You have to decide what kind of salt you want to use. But as for me, I will stay away from refined table salt, and sea salt evaporated from sea water today. I will use salt from mines that were formed from the sea long ago and then NOT REFINED and do NOT HAVE anything added to it.

BTW the last time I took my Blood pressure it was 118/73
    Last edited by Lou Newton; July 7, 2017, 11:46 AM.

Comment

I could not use the refined table salt or even the refined sea salt on my corn on the cob. If I did I would have severe itching and breakouts the next day and my BP would be high.

But I have been using more and more Himalayan sea salt on my corn on the cob. Yesterday I used as much as I wanted. Today I have no itching or breakouts and my Blood pressure was 109/73 with a pulse of 60 after I ran five miles. It appears the Himalayan sea salt LOWERS blood pressure instead of raising it.

I have not been able to use salt since childhood and now I can use as much as I want with the Himalayan sea salt. I am very thankful to have salt the way God made it before man refined it and made it poisonous to us.

Do you know that they add one or more of these ingredients to salt to keep it from clumping after they refine it:

aluminosilicate, a man-made product, sodium ferrocyanide or potassium ferrocyanide

I am convinced that it was these chemicals added to refined salt that I was allergic to.

I highly recommend the Himalayan sea salt.

Comment

Thanks for sharing your experiences, Lou. I can't imagine not being able to eat salt. I'm quite fond of salt. And I have to say, you're in remarkable physical condition. I think most 40 and 50 year-olds should be envious. Praise the Lord for His many blessings which He showers liberally upon man.

Comment

Aluminum and cyanide are deadly. Who in his right mind wants to ingest anything with those compounds in it?

Comment

Originally posted by Baruch View Post
            Thanks for sharing your experiences, Lou. I can't imagine not being able to eat salt. I'm quite fond of salt. And I have to say, you're in remarkable physical condition. I think most 40 and 50 year-olds should be envious. Praise the Lord for His many blessings which He showers liberally upon man.
            Hi Barry. You will never know how much I have enjoyed corn on the cob lately with butter AND salt. Man is it good.

Aluminum and cyanide are deadly. Who in his right mind wants to ingest anything with those compounds in it?
            Both are very deadly toxins. The father of lies tells those who eat this salt that a little bit of poison will not hurt them. BUT it gives them a slow death.

Those that partake of this refined salt ( like Mortons, you know when it rains it pours) get many diseases from it. They are not aware that it is the poisons in the salt and other toxins that is doing them in.

Comment

Working...
            X