• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Shadow of Death

• Nancy
      To:lou newton

Thu, Mar 26 at 5:06 PM
      You have a lot of tenacity and it’s inspiring!

I follow the state and federal news briefings. That being said, I am not in fear, I am concerned. While my husband is in good health, he does not have the healthiest of lifestyle and is working midnights temporarily at Walmart to fill in until our catering season begins. So he of course has a greater exposure and contact with people.

I am not as up-to-date on what is happening with the rest of the world so I’m always interested in what people have heard and experienced. What is your thoughts on how our state and government are handling this entire virus situation?

Nancy

lou newton
    To: Nancy

Thu, Mar 26 at 7:46 PM

Thanks so very much for such a generous compliment.

Today I ran at the local high school track and it was 67 and sunny. Next week it supposed to be mid 60's and sunny 6 of the days. That is really nice weather for March in Ohio. If that continues I think that alone could wipe out or at least slow way down the CCP virus. ( I call it CCP, Chinese Communist Party Virus because I think they alone are responsible. for it escaping China to the rest of the world).

They did a study comparing Iceland to Chicago during a certain period of time. They both had almost identical temps that period. And both had the same time passed since the first case appeared. But Iceland ended up at the end of the period with the most cases per capital in the world while Chicago still had few. They looked for the difference that caused this. They found that Chicago had a unusual amount of sunshine during that period while Iceland had none.

No child under 9 has died with it while older people have a very high death rate. It turns out that children have a 10 times higher amount of melatonin while older people have almost none. Melatonin is produced in our body when we are exposed to the sun. The sun also produces vitamin D as you know. So I take Vit C & D and melatonin. But this is strong evidence that sunshine stops this virus. The UV rays kill the virus outside the body and the D and melatonon kill it inside our body.

Very few understand exponential growth. If you put one tiny drop of water in Yankee stadium and double that drop every minute few would think anything would happen. And for about 40 minutes it seems nothing does. But then at about 55 minutes the field is covered by a few feet of water. The people in the stadium are not alarmed and feel safe. After all not much took place for 55 minutes. But then in the next few minutes the water would fill the whole stadium and drown everyone for few would be able to get out that quickly. That is the way the number of cases grow. It seems there are so few that no one is alarmed, but suddenly there are so many the hospitals are overwhelmed and there are not enough beds, ICU beds, and staff to take care of them. Even worse the heart attacks, stokes, and accidents can not be taken care of either and many die.

This is what is taking place in Italy right now. The number of cases that end in death are about equal to the number of cases that recover.

So I do not think Trump over reacted at all. Social separation is the only way to slow this virus down. I think Trump is not a Dr and he is doing the very best he can, I think the democrats are using this crisis for their own advantage and that is very selfish.

If we go back to work about Easter the medical people will think that is far too soon. And it may be. But the economy must be taken care of too. If there is no food or other necessary items people will also die. Please pray that Trump makes the right decision.

Also no one is forced to leave their home. Anyone that wants can still stay at home.

The other day I was driving down the road as I passed a semi going the other way. I noticed how fast we approached each other and thought if we collided it would be sure death. Then I drove right through the shadow of the truck. The truck would have killed me but the shadow was harmless.

Psalm 23
    The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
    3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
    4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
    5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
    6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

If any of us that knows Jesus ,dies from this virus, it will not harm us. It is only our bodies that die and is only the SHADOW of death. We will instead go to meet Jesus. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow us and we will dwell in the house of the Lord.

Last edited by Lou Newton; March 26th, 2020, 06:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X